Sat, 15 Apr|
Virtual Excel VBA Course for Beginners
Microsoft Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is a combination of Microsoft’s event- driven programming language Visual Basic with Microsoft Office Applications such as Microsoft Excel. VBA can turn complex or time-consuming tasks into automated processes, saving time and improving the quality
Time & Location
15 Apr 2023, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm MYT
About the event
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Excel VBA through work-related exercises.
- Hands-on with the basic features of VBA, such as tasks with Excel macro recorder, introduction to visual basic editor and communicating with users.
- Hands-on with the basic features of VBA, such as referencing ranges, worksheets, & workbooks with VBA, working with variables and basic looping.
- Hands-on with the basic features of VBA, such as If Then (Else, ElseIF), Do While looping, Debugging, Error Handling and Procedure Scope.
- Hands-on with the basic features of VBA, such as find method, working with array, create charts, working with files and folders.
- An individual assignment will be given to assess the participant’s understanding.